Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Quick Correction...

I hate inaccuracies, especially when I'm making them... so I need to correct something from my Monday post. I said Mao Asada did not win Japanese Nationals... when what I meant to say was that she did not win the FREE SKATE portion. In fact, she didn't "win" either part of the competition-- Yukuri Nakano won the SP, where Fumie Suguri got the LP-- but Asada was 2nd in both, which in this event added up to 1st overall.

My original idea was to "scoop" that she had not won the FS so that you'd wonder "Really? Then who did?" and go to one of the other blogs I mentioned. But I was having a brain freeze by the time I actually posted. My bad! And my apologies.

Somewhere out at a college in Iowa, my Reporting Techniques professor from 20 years ago is shaking his head...

2 comments:

Aaron said...

But your dedicated! You posted that correction at 3:32 am!

Kelli Lawrence said...

Not Eastern Time :-)

I must keep it honest!

Thanks Aaron! Happy New Year!